Market-Consistent Actuarial Valuation
401-4920-00L Market-Consistent Actuarial Valuation
This derives from the fact that different positions are often measured by different yardsticks. Assets, for example, are mostly valued at market prices whereas liabilities are often measured by established actuarial methods. However, there is a general agreement that the balance sheet of an insurance company should be measured in a consistent way. Market-Consistent Actuarial Valuation presents powerful methods to measure liabilities and assets in a consistent way.
- An Introduction to Infinite-Dimensional Linear Systems Theory.
- Publisher Description!
- Market-Consistent Actuarial Valuation;
- Market-Consistent Actuarial Valuation : Mario V. Wuthrich : !
The mathematical framework that leads to market-consistent values for insurance liabilities is explained in detail by the authors. Topics covered are stochastic discounting with deflators, valuation portfolio in life and non-life insurance, probability distortions, asset and liability management, financial risks, insurance technical risks, and solvency.
Stochastic discounting. Valuation portfolio in life insurance.
- Kukai and His Major Works: Kukai: Major Works.
- Japanese Martial Arts.
- Applications of Fibonacci Numbers: Volume 3 Proceedings of ‘The Third International Conference on Fibonacci Numbers and Their Applications’, Pisa, Italy, July 25–29, 1988.
- About This Item;
- Market Consistent Valuation.
- Wound Regeneration and Repair: Methods and Protocols.
Fair valuation of insurance liabilities Merging actuarial judgement and market-consistency. Abstract In this paper, we investigate the fair valuation of liabilities related to an insurance policy or portfolio in a single period framework.
Fingerprint Insurance. Liability insurance.
Ahmad Salahnejhad Ghalehjooghi - Google Scholar Citations
Financial Markets. Fair valuation of insurance liabilities: Merging actuarial judgement and market-consistency.
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics , 76 , In: Insurance: Mathematics and Economics , Vol. Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
In: Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.